Monday, April 2, 2012

Big Thank You to Lara Adrian and Winners



I want to give a HUGE thank you to Lara Adrian! Thank you for being our Featured Author of the Month, for donating the signed book and all of the swag, and especially for writing such a wonderful series! I can't wait to read more. Also, a big thank you to Lara's assistant, Heather, for helping to arrange this event. You ladies are awesome!!

I hope you all enjoyed this past month. For those of you that have read the series thank you for all of the support that you have shown the the author. For those of you that haven't read this series....what are you waiting for? Go pick up the 1st book...lol!!!!

Now, what you are waiting for. The winners!!!

There were exactly 199 entries. I used the ever most helpful site, Random.org, to help pick the winners.

Grand Prize Winner, signed copy of Kiss of Midnight and swag, is...  Amiee Snow!
Second Prize Winner, book of your choice from the Midnight Breed series from the Book Depository and swag, is...dawnmomoffour!
10 Swag Winners are... Hey Hey Hey!, BeckyWeiner, Joella, KarlaCC, miki, Dian Aesha, ilona, June M, Megan86, and Leev!

All winners please email me at bookreaderaddict@hotmail.com by Friday with your mailing info. If I don't here from you by then I will have to pick new winners. Thank to everyone that participated!

8 comments:

  1. A big thanks you to Lara and her staff and also to you cynthia for this great event

    congrats to the others winners

    all the best

    ps: i've answered you mail already ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all and Congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big thanks to Lara Adrian :-) and to Cynthia for holding this awesome giveaway! Thanks so much and congratulations to all other winners!
    -Dawn aka dawnmomoffour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! I had fun participating in this contest. This series is AMAZING, i'm dying for the next book, which she announced on twitter, is going to be Mira's. I hope she gives a release date soon! Anyone who is itching for some more warrior vampire action (like I was.... i felt like a junkie whos supply had run out after I finished Chase's book) I highly suggest checking out J.R. Ward's The Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Thanks for holding this contest, I can't wait to get my swag!!!!!!!!!

    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Cynthia , Lara and Heather for this event!! I'm absolutely delighted :) Congratulations to all the other winners!! :D This series is fantastic! I had great fun participating answering all the questions :) Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!!!!!!!! Cynthia i won i won i won !!!squeeee, thx so much for the contest i just emailed you with my mailing info

    thx again for everything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoaaaa im the last person of swag winner...

    thanks lara adrian.. thanks book reader addict.
    ive been sent the email ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Lara and everyone involved in the event. It was great fun and I even got lucky :D

    Congratulations to all the other winners.

    ilona

    ReplyDelete