Friday, March 23, 2012

Featured Author of the Month: Lara Adrian (Post 8)



First came out in June 2009
360 pages


A WOMAN DRIVEN BY BLOOD. A MAN THIRSTING FOR VENGEANCE. A PLACE WHERE DARKNESS AND DESIRE MEET . . .
As night falls, Claire Roth flees, driven from her home by a fiery threat that seems to come from hell itself. Then, from out of the flames and ash, a vampire warrior emerges. He is Andreas Reichen, her onetime lover, now a stranger consumed by vengeance. Caught in the cross fire, Claire cannot escape his savage fury--or the hunger that plunges her into his world of eternal darkness and unending pleasure.
Nothing will stop Andreas from destroying the vampire responsible for slaughtering his Breed brethren . . . even if he must use his former lover as a pawn in his deadly mission. Blood-bonded to his treacherous adversary, Claire can lead Andreas to the enemy he seeks, but it is a journey fraught with danger--and deep, unbidden desires. For Claire is the one woman Andreas should not crave, and the only one he's ever loved. A dangerous seduction begins--one that blurs the line between predator and prey, and stokes the flames of a white-hot passion that may consume all in its path. . . .

Available in:
 Mass Market Paperback
Bookclub Edition Hardcover
E-book
Audio CD/MP3

Where can you find it:


To get an entry comment below answering the following question:

Would you ever use a former lover to help seek your revenge?

Here is a reminder of the prizes:
The randomly chosen grand prize winner will get a signed copy of Kiss of Midnight, the first book in the series and some swag.
The second place winner will get a book of your choice from The Midnight Breed series from The Book Depository and some swag.
Ten other winners will get swag.
The winners will be announced on April 2nd!
To get the maximum amount of entries go to the rest of the post to play catch up!

14 comments:

  1. i don't have a ex ( not even a lover yet) so it's difficult to say. I guess if we were on good term i could ask for help but i'm not sure

    isabelle(dot)frisch(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i was dead set on revenge I'd do anything even use an ex for help with it especially if he was tall dark and dangerous (who wouldn't) or if i was lucky enough to have an ex who was Andreas Reichen though why i'd dump him in the first place is beyond me :) lol

    amiee.ryan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think I would...it would be messy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Depends on the circumstances. If I had a good reason for the revenge (and it was the previous lover's fault the relationship did not last/I did not love him anymore, I might. If I still loved him, it would definitely be harder, probably impossible.
    June
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. no good can grow up from this....

    kyo.chan31@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea if I would or not as I have no former lovers. I don't think I would though as I'm not big on seeking revenge for stuff.

    ilona
    felinewyvern at googlemail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not think that I would use a former lover as an instrument in my revenge because a)wayyyy to messy and b) I'm not the type to use people anyways. Besides, if I really wanted revenge that bad, I'd want to do it alone.
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    -Dawn aka dawnmomoffour
    thedoyle6@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I was in the situation where revenge was forefront in my mind, that situation and circumstances would be dire and I would use anyone.

    molly(dot)frenzel(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, I don't think I would. I'm not the type of person to use anyone. However if I was ever obsessed with revenge, I might care who I use to achieve my goal.
    GFC: Jewel
    Email Subscriber
    jewel4jay AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Depends on the revenge, and the lover. I won't count it out

    ReplyDelete
  11. off course not..i dont think i would..

    icha09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i dont think i would.. i just make the three of us gettin more hurt..
    thanks for the giveaway ^^

    sunshine_pinkystar@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmm...I don't really know. I'm not really the revenge type, I wait for Karma to do its job, but if it was terrible enough to want revenge probably so.

    www.goddess197829c@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. No. I hate to use me and so I never used anyone else for revenge or something else.

    perla333@abv.bg

    ReplyDelete