Thursday, March 22, 2012

Featured Author of the Month: Lara Adrian (Post 7)







New York Times bestseller
USA Today bestseller
Publishers Weekly bestseller

First came out in January 2009
 400 pages


BOUND BY BLOOD, ADDICTED TO DANGER, THEY'LL ENTER THE DARKEST--AND MOST EROTIC--PLACE OF ALL . . .
A warrior trained in bullets and blades, Renata cannot be bested by any man--vampire or mortal. But her most powerful weapon is her extraordinary psychic ability--a gift both rare and deadly. Now a stranger threatens her hard-won independence, a golden-haired vampire who lures her into a realm of darkness . . . and pleasure beyond imagining.
A combat-loving adrenaline junkie, Nikolai dispenses his own justice to enemies of the Breed--and his latest quarry is a ruthless assassin. One woman stands in his way: the seductive, cool-as-ice bodyguard, Renata. But Renata's powers are put to the test when a loved one, a child, is threatened and she's forced to turn to Niko for help. As the two join forces, as desire fans the flames of a deeper hunger, Renata's life is under seige by a man who offers the exquisite pleasure of a blood bond--and a passion that could save or doom them both forever. . . .




Available in:
 Mass Market Paperback
Bookclub Edition Hardcover
E-book
Audio CD/MP3

Where you can find it:


To get an entry comment below answering the following question:

What would you do if a loved one was threatened?

Here is a reminder of the prizes:
The randomly chosen grand prize winner will get a signed copy of Kiss of Midnight, the first book in the series and some swag.
The second place winner will get a book of your choice from The Midnight Breed series from The Book Depository and some swag.
Ten other winners will get swag.
The winners will be announced on April 2nd!
To get the maximum amount of entries go to the rest of the post to play catch up!

12 comments:

  1. If my loved one was threatened I would move heaven and earth to get to them and kick butt of anyone trying to harm them!

    www.goddess197829c@AOL.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do whatever was necessary (legal or not) to protect my loved ones. I would go to any extreme measure for those I love, especially those who are unable to protect themselves, such as my nieces and nephews.
    June
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If a loved one of mine was threatened i'd do everyhing in my power to help and save them whatever the risk when it comes to the ones you love they're worth it :)

    amiee.ryan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will do all i can to protect them

    isabelle(dot)frisch(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would do anything and everything to keep them safe (even if it was illegal).

    ilona
    felinewyvern at googlemail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would do anything that was possible and beyond to protect a loved one.

    molly dot frenzel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would do it the legal way at first & tell the police & try to get their help, but if I don't get the response I want, then there is no stopping me from doing anything I can to save my loved one & if that means doing illegal stuff then so be it.
    GFC: Jewel
    Email Subscriber
    jewel4jay AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The better question would be, what wouldn't I do if a loved one was threatened? I would do anything to keep them safe. Thanks for the giveaway.
    -Dawn aka dawnmomoffour
    thedoyle6@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. protect them.

    kyo.chan31@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would kill to protect my loved ones. Especially my children

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would protect him and i can do anything (legal or illegal) for keep safe him..

    icha09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would do anything. For those who I love, I would give my life.

    perla333@abv.bg

    ReplyDelete