Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Celebration with B.K. Walker ADULT DAY






Today we have one of Book Reader Addicts' really good friend Ms. B.K. Walker, author of Night Secrets and many more. She is here to tell us her New Years resolution and share with us A Night Secret's New Year. 


 

Bringing in the New Year


Can you believe how fast this year flew by? It seems like we were just worrying about whether the turn of the century was going to kill us all with the New Millennium, and we were all scurrying to the stores to stock up on water, bread, and lots of candles when we were doomed to be without power. Now here 2012 is knocking on our doors excitedly waiting to enter.

So with Christmas behind us, whew, we conjure up our Mimosas, gather with those we love, and watch the ball drop with glasses in hand. 5...4...3...2...1! Happy New Year! Slam that drink, kiss your lover, thank God for your children, and let's talk resolutions!

A vampires resolution? Try not to kill anyone by sucking them dry.
A werewolf resolution? Eat less meat *chuckling*
A witches resolution? Use magic only for good (no black magic)

Don't you just hate resolutions? Everyone is always promising themselves to lose weight, workout more, drink less, spend more time with family, make a million bucks! Does anyone ever really follow through with their resolutions? This year I'm making mine very simple.

My resolution? Write more.

Your resolution? I want to hear them.

Keara's resolution? Let's take a look at how her New Year may play out.

A Night Secret's New Year - *Adult Content*

I've been trying to stay away from Corbin as I try to work through my feelings on what we did. Irish Mistletoes are a magical thing, and after learning that my true desire was Corbin, our bodies melding together like they were made for each other, I'm now torn. Channing will be here any day now, and I have to face the fact that I cheated on him. Do I love him?

A knock on my door.

"Keara?"

Corbin was ready to talk, tired of me avoiding him. "Come in Corbin."

The door opened and Corbin walked through. The very sight of him took my breath away as the memory of our love making flooded my minds eye. I think the mistletoe was right. I do desire Corbin. I felt the heat rising in my body as my cheeks flushed. I stood up to face Corbin, my heart racing. My hands trembled as I slowly walked towards him. He stood staring at me, both of us unsure what I was doing. I kept moving towards him, my feet moving without me even thinking about it.

Standing in front of him, so close to him, a chill ran through me. He reached for my chin, lifting my face to look into his eyes. "Keara, I understand you may be confused, but please don't avoid me. It's killing me."

As my brain tried to fight against my labido, I thrust myself into Corbin, crushing his mouth with mine. Our tongues danced as he lifted me, carrying me to the bed. Clothes flying, some ripping, landing on the floor, Corbin hovered above me planting soft kisses down my neck. Right from wrong pushed against my need, as wetness pooled between my thighs. Running my hands across his bare chest, my womanhood throbbed with anticipation. Our breaths coming in pants already, I found Corbin hard and guided him between my legs. Slowly he slid his shaft into my wetness as I molded around him. Our bodies slapped together as we became drenched in sweat, finding our rhythm. Thrust, moan, thrust, moan. Lifting my legs over his shoulders, he pushed deeper and harder until we both fell over the edge, him planting his seed.

We both lay trying to catch our breaths. When I felt like I could talk, I turned to look at him. "We need to stop doing this."

"Keara, Channing will be fine."

"He won't be fine sharing me. I have to end it with him before he gets hurt."

"Just promise me that we will be together in the new year."

His fear of losing me bled through in his voice. Pressing my lips to his, "I promise."


Team Corbin or Team Channing? If you haven't had the pleasure of reading Night Secrets yet, here's your chance to win a copy for yourself. I would love to hear your resolutions for this year, and which team you're choosing too. Keara has some choices she needs to make this new year, I hope she chooses wisely.

Thank you Cynthia for having me today. I love creating these quick little shorts with these characters.

Happy New Year everyone! Be safe and happy!


Thank you so much B.K. for stopping by and sharing that! Let's see...my New Years resolution is to finish writing my book. And for me I am totally Team Corbin!
So what about you? What's your New Years resolution and what team are you on. Comment below for your chance to win a copy of Night Secrets. Giveaway ends on 6th!

Keara Crosby had the perfect life. Her family was not hurting for anything. When her parents are suddenly killed, Keara must learn to live without them. After mourning their death for two months, Keara starts to live again. She follows her favorite band, hangs with her best friend Jared, and falls for the new kid on the block.


When her favorite band is playing at Night Secrets, a new club downtown, she takes her first outing since her parents death and finds this mysterious boy watching her. Mesmerized by his lapus blue eyes, she can't help but feel drawn to him. Her body responds to him in ways she never thought possible, and she needs to figure out why. What is it about Channing that has her yearning for his touch?


Not only is Keara drawn to Channing, but the owner of Night Secrets seems to be drawn to her. Giving her special treatment, she can't help but wonder what he's hiding, and the sense she's seen him before. When she's attacked in the parking lot, her world turns inside out, literally. Keara will soon learn that secrets of the night, just may be the death of her.

3 comments:

  1. Like many people, my New Years resolution Is to eat healthy, be active, and hopefully (fingers crossed) loose weight. My book goal is 212. And I think I'm team Corbin! You can't give me a sneak peek like that and expect me not to! Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in Shellywolf. Those are great resolutions! Cynthia, I'm praying you get your book finished with no quirks, I can't wait to read it :).

    Happy New Year!

    BK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stay active so I will scratch that one off my list. I am focusing on being a better me. It's a continuation from last year but I want to keep it going. Leave all the negative things and negative people in the past...or between the pages of my books lol. I want to finish 3 more books in 2012. I am almost finish with Single, Black, and Government Owned BK! So it counts as 1.

    Have a great 2012

    O. Keeys

    ReplyDelete