Monday, October 3, 2011

Celebration Bash Week 4 Winners!


Sorry for posting this so late. I started a new job so I an trying to get used to the schedule. Thank you everyone for helping us celebrate the Facebook page's 1 year anniversary and  reaching 4,000 "likes"! Now on to the winners!!!
The 2 winner's of a $10 gift card to Amazon.com donated by our reviewer Stephanie are... SWEETMARIE83 and KELLY MCQUAY!!!

The winner for a book up to $15 from the Book Depo donated by our reviewer Jenn is... JAN GALLOWAY!!!

The 3 winners of their choice from 1 of 6 signed books are... AMANDA CHESSHIR, CLARISSA P, and LOLARIFIC!!!
**all winners are chosen using Random.org through Raffelcopter**

Congrats everyone! I have sent an email to all the winners and will give them till Friday to respond back. If I haven't heard from them I will choose new winners!

HAPPY READING!!!
Cynthia

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Thank you so much for this awesome giveaway, and thank you Stephanie for the gift card, I really appreciate it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! YAY!! Thank you so much guys!! I'm really excited. Hope your fans triple by next year. =) xx

    ReplyDelete