Friday, July 1, 2011

Indie Author Bash Final Day Winners!


Thank you everyone who participated in the Indie Author Bash! I hope you all had fun and found some great new books and authors! I know my TBR list grew how bout yours?




A HUGE thank you to all of the Authors that donated this past month. As I have said before Indie Authors are my favorite! All of my favorite books are by them. It’s like finding a secret hidden treasure lol.

Now on to the Final Day winners!

A signed hardcover of  The Girl Next Door by Selene Castrovilla is… ALBA SOLORZANO!

Legend Of The Oceina Dragon by J.F. Jenkins is… KELLY MCQUAY!

2 E-books of An Unauthorized Autobiography of Ethan Jacobs by Dan Dillard are… MIKILA MARSHALL and JULIE SMELTZER!

An E-book of  The Crimson Eyed Dragon by D.M. Trink is… JAN GALLOWAY!

An E-book and a paperback of Dead Tropics by Sue Edgerly are… E-book winner is LISSETTE MARTINEZ! Book winner is… RHONDA HELTON!

A signed copy of Star in the Middle by Carol Millward is… SAVANNA UCINSKI!
**All winners are chosen using Random.org**

I have emailed all of the winners. They have 48 hours to get back to me or a new winner will be chosen.

Congrats to everyone who won over the past month!


5 comments:

  1. ~drops dead thanks soooooooooooooooo much you have no idea how much I wanted this book thank you!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cynthia for doing this bash! Thank-you also to all those who showed such an interest in all the books and especially The Crimson-Eyed Dragon and congrats to Jan who won! I hope that you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to email you back ???
    Oh Okayyyyyy


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big hugs and thanks to Cynthia for all the time and effort you have put .
    I'll speak for all the winners ..THANK YOU X X X

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, it was so much fun!! ^^

    ReplyDelete