Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Indie Author Bash: Day 7



Welcome to Day


Of the Indie Author Bash!
Day 6 winners are: 

A signed paperback of Clarity by Jenna Kay and swag is... SHELBY RODEWALD!

An E-book of Anathema by Megg Jensen is... HEATHER ROSDOL!

**All winners are chosen using Random.org**

I have already emailed the winners today!They have 48 hours to get back to me or I will pick new winners. 

Has it already been a week? Wow! I hope you guys are enjoying the Indie Author Bash and discovering wonderful new authors and great books. There is plenty more ahead!  

Today's spotlight is:


We vampires are focused and tend to shape our own realities. My name is Katrina Rawlings, and I am a vampire. I declare that with neither pride nor ego. I am simply nature's most dangerous predator. On occasion, it's a very valuable quality. It helped me protect Caleb Taylor one day when he was very young. But that single, traumatic day is behind him now; wiped from his memory, or so I hope. Caleb has finally matured into a rather striking young man, and believe me, I like what I see. I'll readily admit that there are issues for us to confront and overcome, though a sense of mutual commitment isn't one of them. I'm feeling hopeful for our future together, in fact. But an adversary from my past has returned to haunt me, and she's trying to get back at me through Caleb. That was her first...and last...mistake. I'll protect my Caleb at all costs, and I'll make her regret the day she was born. So, I suppose that I'm not just a vampire. I'm about to become someone's worst nightmare

 
Katrina Rawlings is a vampire who has finally rediscovered happiness for the first time in centuries. But unwanted complications erupt with a vengeance. Decisions of necessity combined with dark memories from a forgotten past threaten her relationship with the love of her life. When a sacrifice must be made, can she endure her decision?
Caleb Taylor's life is finally back on track. He has rebounded from a near mortal injury, both physically and emotionally. Yet, his reality is shaken by the suggestion of a betrayal of trust from the woman he loves. Can the power of love overcome the power of a lie?
Paige Turner is a century old vampire who fearlessly revels in a simple existence pursuing blood, dancing, and sex. Simple needs, and all met in the same manner: hot, fast, and without regrets. But a spontaneous visit leads to heartfelt sacrifice, and unexpected complications strike fear to the core of her soul. Will she survive the revelations?
In the exciting second installment of the Sunset Vampire Series, a trust is betrayed, bonds of friendship are strained, relationships may end, and a tenuous neutrality among the world's vampire population is threatened. With stakes so high, some will not survive A Bloody London Sunset!



17-year-old Vicky Hernandez has a big problem. She's dead. Or not quite. After discovering she's been turned into a vampire, she tries to settle into a quiet suburb of Chicago and return to a normal life. If only she could stop wanting to bite her boyfriend. Not to mention she is dying to find out who turned her, and why. She doesn't have to wait long before they come to her. 

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Karly-Kirkpatrick/115316228502084






 Books by Sara Thacker:

Vampiric Assignations

Murder Stalks
  
Blood Demon Sacrifice (The Protector)

Smooth Lies

Website: http://sarathacker.com/Sara_Thacker/Sara_Thacker.html

Up for grabs today is:

3 sets signed of Sunrise at Sunset and A Bloody London Sunset by Jaz Primo 

An E-book of Bloody Little Secrets by Karly Kirkpatrick 

An ebook by Sara Thacker

That's right 8 books are being given away with a total of 5 winners!
To get an entry fill out the form below. For extra entries:

1. "Like" and comment on The Sunset Vampire Series Facebook page.

2. "Like" and comment on Karly Kirkpatrick's Facebook page.

3. Comment on the blog telling me which Sara Thacker book you would like to read.

4. Spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, and/or blog about Day 7.

Winners will be announced during Day 8.


4 comments:

  1. Vampiric Assignations sounds like one I'd really like. It's along the lines of all my supernatural reading as of late. A new author to read! Yay! Thanks B.R.A.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for Anathema and I can't wait to read it! These look really great. I've heard of Bloody. The premise for all three are very original!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all sounds good, but I think Blood Demon has a really cool sound to the title, so I'd like to read that book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vampiric Assignations sounds the best to me. although I did see another one that sounded great too. thanks for the daily giveaways! having fun...

    ReplyDelete