Sunday, June 26, 2011

Indie Author Bash Day 26




Welcome to Day 

Of the Indie Author Bash!

Day 25 winners are:

Signed Paperback of Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens is…ALBA SOLORZANO!

Signed Paperback of  Hope In Patience by Beth Fehlbaum is… KATI LEAR!

2 E-books of  Demons and Other Inconveniences by Dan Dillard are… RHONDA HELTON and GISELE ALVARADO!
**All winners are chosen using Random.org**

I have emailed all of the winners today! They have 48 hrs to email me back or another winner will be chosen.

Today’s spotlight authors are:


This is a young adult book that tackles the issues of cutting and suicide as it chronicles the journey of one girl destined to be a no one--that is until she finds a way to survive.
Excerpt
Something's wrong. It’s not a heart-grabbing noise like when somebody jiggles the doorknob to see if it’s locked. It’s not a bitter smell like the electrical short we had last month, when all the breakers popped. No. It’s something in the air, something like a ghost making its way through the room. And it can’t be Monster, not after last night.






He's my teacher. I shouldn't be alone with him. But I can't help that he's irresistible. I let the door silently close at my back. He stared at me, and a taut quiet stretched between us. "I like hearing you play," I said, moving toward him. He turned, in sync with my slow approach. He looked up at me but didn't say anything. I rested my clammy hand on the cold, slick body of the baby grand. "May I?" The muscles in his throat shifted, then he swallowed. "Eden." My knees weakened, like a soft tickling kiss had just been blown against the backs of them. "Is it okay?" I asked. His gaze held mine like two hands joined. He understood what I was really asking. "Let me stay," I said. "Please." "You're going to get me in trouble," he said.




Sometimes death is just the beginning...

It just figures that the love of Lindsey Water's life isn't alive at all, but the grim reaper, complete with a dimpled smile and Scottish accent.

After transporting souls to heaven for the last 300 years, Aiden MacRae has all but given up on finding the one whose love will redeem him and allow him entry through the pearly gates.

Torn between her growing attraction to Aiden and heaven's siren song, Lindsey must learn the hard way whether love really can transcend all boundaries.




Up for grabs today:

Signed copy of  Sliding on The Edge by C. Lee McKenzie

Signed copy of A Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens

A signed copy of Between by Cyndi Teffet


To get an entry fill out the form below. For extra entries:

1 – “Like” and comment on Jennerfier Lauren’s Facebook author page.

2- “Like” and comment on Cyndi Tefft’s Facebook author  page.
  
3- “Like” and comment on Sliding on the Edge’s Facebook book page.

4 - Spread the word on facebook, twitter and/or blog about day 26!

Winners will be announced on Day 27.



4 comments:

  1. what a great giveaway! thanks for doing this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEY! thanks for this!!I want each and every book of this day! hope to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you once again for this wonderful books!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to be a part of your great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete