Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Indie Author Bash: Day 21

Welcome to Day 
Of the Indie Author Bash!

Day 20 winners are:

A PDF of Spartan Heart Part one by Kristine Cheney is… DENISE ZAKY!

An E-book of A Chance For Charity by S.L. Baum is… RHONDA HELTON!

An E-book of In Search of Lucy by Lia Fairchild is… CASEY HENSLEY!
 **winners are chosen using Random.org**

I have already emailed the winners!

Today’s spotlight authors are:

A darkly comic literary novel set in the near future. England has been partitioned and London is an oppressive place where poetry has been forced underground, theatres and schools are shut, and women are not allowed to work outside the home. A young couple, Lucas and Angela, try to escape from London - with disastrous consequences.Helen Smith was the recipient of an Arts Council Award for The Miracle Inspector.'Smith is at the very least a minor phenomenon.' The Times







Books by Alisha Paige:

Circle City ~ Lord of the Wolfen: Book I

The Hour Glass Witch

Uncaged

 Voodoo Moon

Nocturnally Vexed

Canyon Wolf Bride

The Wooden Nickel

Website: http://www.alishapaige.com/

 

Up for grabs today is:

An E-book of The Miracle Inspector by Helen Smith

Reader's choice by Alisha Paige (depending on what book you choose it could be ebook or paperback)

 

To get an entry fill out the form below. For extra entries:

1 – “Like” and comment on Helen Smith’s Facebook author page.

2 – Comment on the blog telling me which Alisha Paige book you would like to read.

3 - Spread the word on facebook, myspace, twitter and/or blog about day 20!

Winners will be announced on Day 22.


 

3 comments:

  1. I would love to have Uncaged by: Alisha Paige
    This story kinda reminds me of The Tiger`s Curse and I would love to read it to see if they compare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to read either The hour glass witch or The wooden nickel, my perfect books to me =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read Voodoo Moon or maybe or Canyon Wolf Bride. I would rather have a paper back book cause then maybe she would sign it for me lol

    ReplyDelete