Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!!!



Today I am celebrating my birthday and to celebrate I am giving a prezzie away!! A couple of weeks ago I asked you to send me a photo, poem, or song with a birthday theme. I got some great stuff sent to me. This past week you guys voted on your favorite one and the winner is...
ALICE PRIDAY!!
Email me at bookreaderaddict@hotmail.com subject "birthday" with your mailing info and choose YA or Adult.

But wait there is more! One of our wonderful members, Taneesha C. Freidus, has donated a copy of We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han and it will be going to the second place winner...
DAWN DOYLE!!
Email me at bookreaderaddict@hotmail.com subject "birthday" with your mailing info.

Congrats and thank you for making this birthday so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment