Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cynthia's Birthday Surprise! Time to Vote!

My birthday is May 29th and to celebrate I decided to give one lucky person a gift. I asked everyone who wanted to enter to send me a poem, song, or picture. It could have been about anything as long as it was a birthday theme. I received some great stuff!


Since it is my birthday I decided not to stress myself out by choosing a winner...so you guys will!!! I made an album on the Facebook page with all the entries (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.173843292671982.42757.111740428882269).

To make it fair I did not add the the people's name to their entries. All you have to do is "Like" your favorite one. I know it will be hard but please try to like only one. So look at all of them before you decide. The one with the most likes will win a special prezzie! No I will not say what the prezzie is...where is the fun in that? :) The winner will be announced on May 29th! Happy Liking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment